sexta-feira, abril 18, 2008

In the Middle of Others Web Sites!!!

Normally, when I’m trying to look for my blog on internet, I see that I’m linked to some another web sites. Some times they disappear, and others when we don’t expect them, they return again.
But today, my curiosity made me to accede into some of them, and tried to discover what kind of links they are, and what‘s their relation with mine!

After a while… there was me or my “No Mundo das Nuvens”… in the middle of, maybe, hundreds or thousands of others blogs… and for everyone or for who wants to see what’s happening here, in my small world.

Ok, you're all invited to come here every time you want… to read, to listen my songs or even to laugh and smile about everything you want, because a big smile is the best we can have or share with people… and, if you also want to share it with me… so, be my guest!

For all my friends and visitors,
All the Best…

By me, S♥♥♥♥♥

The links:
sandranasnuvens.blogspot.com — Technorati Search
http://grupo-paralaxe.net/blogs_listar_tema_joomla.php?tema=Generalista

Sem comentários: