quinta-feira, novembro 15, 2007

Another Language… A Different Way to Express Myself…

Internet Image

Actually I don’t know why, but today I woke up and I felt that I need to write or even speak something in English… Why or what I don’t know yet…

- Maybe, it’s just because I do not practice as much as I would like it;
- Maybe, it’s just because sometimes I need to express myself in another language…
- Or… Maybe, it’s just only a feeling… like some others which we have in our live…

The indeed thing that I know, is that I really need to practice a little bit more, or I will forget the most things that I learned…
Lately, I do not use it at work, however I practice with some friends, whose don’t know nor even understand any Portuguese word. They are a great help for me, and with them I don’t have any escape or excuse, I have to do it. To them: “forgive me if sometimes my English is not the best…” but, I recognize this is the consequence of my “no practice”.
Many times, the TV is a good help. As all the international movies have subtitles and keeps the original language and voices of the actors, this let us do not forget so easily and to pay some more attention too.

I think… I’m feeling a little better, now!

So… see you then.

Sem comentários: