terça-feira, março 11, 2008

Birthday!!!

Today, it's a great day!!! It's my day!!! :-D
After a year, here I am again… A year older, but always with a great smile and the same happiness as everybody know me.
As the last year, I want to share my day with all the people who born on March 11th especially with my cousin Dália and my friend Carla Gil. For them and for my friends Mª José e Paula Linguiça who will celebrate it on March 12th. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! For all of us…
And why not, a piece of my cake for all of you…

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Congratulations! I hope that next year I would be here again to eat cake!
Excuse the delay ... Shame! But many many congratulations, from the bottom of my heart.

Happy Birthday

Big kisses

Sj disse...

Oh so Sweet!!!
Thanks for your comment :D

And I also hope to be here next year to blow my birthday candles again... and maybe we will eat it together... Who knows :D

In Byblos?!!! :P

Sj