sexta-feira, fevereiro 01, 2008

How Important Is To Know The Real Truth?!

Some time ago, a friend of mine sent me a very small part of a famous Urdu Poem, till now I’m still waiting for de name of that poet… but even without it, I decided to shared it with all of you…
(I hope he doesn’t mind… He won’t, I know it).

"khid ki guthian suljha chuka hoon
meray maula mujhay sahib-e-junoon kar dai”

Essentially, it means:
"God! I have tried enough to solve the mysteries of sanity. Now please take away all the sanity from me."

Well, what he wanted to say is: Sometimes, we feel that ignorance is a real blessing, because we see things, which we know it’s wrong, and everybody knows it’s wrong, but we all know that we can’t do anything against it.
It’s such a pain… and then, we wish: if we would never had known anything about that real truth...

For my dearest friend, I wish you all the best.
Take care of you.

2 comentários:

Junaid disse...

cent percent agreed........

but than have you considered the pain when things come in their original perspective in front of you ???? I think we just need to maintain the acute balance between the real ignorance and real knowledge. :)

JS

Sj disse...

Maybe sometimes...

We had already discussed this subject before.
And you know my opinion.

I think, that sometimes it's very difficult to live and know everything about some realities. But it's not good to live apart from that true reality...

Although it's hard to live in that reality, that's our reality, and though we like it or not, we have to live with that. :(

SJ