sexta-feira, fevereiro 22, 2008

What Kind Of Flower Are You?

Well, I’m a flower since I was born, ehehehe…
That’s true! I have the proof on my name… ahahah!

Now, seriously... The headline, "What kind of Flower Are You?" is the name of a quiz that I discovered today.
This quiz, consists in answer to a several questions about your personality. But don’t fake them, or otherwise your real flower will not be that one that is showed in the final result.

My flower is a Canna… It's very pretty don’t you think? Ehehehe…
And my test result is this:

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

Hummm, is supposed we agree with whole this result?
Well, I do not agree with everything… especially with the last part, because I’ve not that presumption. I believe, that everything we are or we gets in our life, is the result of the person we are, of our work, effort and dedication.
We do not need “to scream” to the whole world and tell to everybody what we do or what our life brings us.

The modesty is one of the best characteristics of the human being.
So, why we need to show such ostentation?!

Try this Quiz, and discover your flower too.

6 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Cool!
I'm a Daisy! Haha!
""You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are."

Did not resist!

Kisses
Lua de Sol

Sj disse...

Hi!!!

So Sweet!!! It's only could be a Daisy...

And.. Nice to see you here again! You know you're always very, very welcome here...

And thanks for share your flower with me...

A Kiss for u too. :)

Sandra

Junaid disse...

and guess what...... im canna too :( .... thats not fair...... i want to be something nice .... :( ....and obviously u r canna so i dont want to be canna :P ... hehe

and btw, i thought jacinto was a bird... ;) ...

0 kisses for u today.. :P
JS

Sj disse...

:P

What???
Are you kidding with me, aren't you?
You're a canna too?! How could you?
How can that be possible?
Are you following me? :P
Ok, you can keep it, because I've already my own flower :P

But, it's nice to know that a friend shares the same flower with me. :D

As you told me before:
"this also proves one thing.. Great mind think alike ;)"... LOL
Do you remember?

TC (())

SJ

Anónimo disse...

Just to invite u to go to Asas... U have a litle surprise...

Kisses

Sj disse...

You have a surprise for me?!
Sooo Nice :)

I will go to Asas Right Now...
I know you have more interesting things (your photos) :D ...

Bjitos

SJ